1. Maintain a long term goal of officially registering the Bull Arab with the ANKC as an Australian pure bred dog.
2. Maintain a register of pure bred Bull Arabs in Australia.
3. Direct prospective buys to reputable breeders
4. Promote working dogs of the highest standards
5. Educate the general public on Bull Arabs.
6. Ensure the integrity of the breed is maintained and that breeders views are always put first.
7. Ensure the association is always run at a high standard of operation and an open flow of communication between
the general public and the association is maintained.
1. The club shall be managed by the executive committee in line with the constitution.
2. The committee will consult breeders on all major decisions.
3. The committee shall take Breeders concerns seriously and work to resolve issues with the upped most urgency.
4. All information will be stored and dealt with the strictest of confidentiality.
5. The club shall play no role in the sale and purchase of dogs and take no responsibility other than to direct prospective
buyers to prospective sells. It is up to the buyer to take all due care when purchasing an animal.
6. The Association encourages any members who wish to assist to contact the President. All assistance will be
encouraged and promoted within the club.
7. The association shall encourage fund raisers, donations, open days, hunting competitions, gatherings and BBQ's.
Any member or non member who wishes to conduct such events shall be supported by the committee.
8. The association shall encourage all associate members to join.
9. The association shall encourage relationships with other canine and hunting clubs.
1. Only pure Bred Arabs shall be registered. If a dog has been crossed or is suspected to be crossed, it will not be registered.
2. Only healthy animals free from genetic abnormalities shall be bred from. Any animals suspected of genetic defects
shall not be de-registered and their offspring shall be de-registered.
3. Newly born pups must have both parents registered with the association to be eligible for registration themselves.
4. It is the executive committee's decision on which dogs are eligible for registration and which dogs are not.
5. The executive committee have full authority to register and de-register dogs according to their discretion in order to
maintain the breeds standard and integrity.
6. The association will put the breed as a whole above and beyond any single animal or person's interests
© Copyright Australian Bullarab Breeders Association 2007
Australian Bull Arabs Breeders Association